Monday, February 28, 2011

IT IS OFFICIALLY WEDDING SEASON!

Now that March is just one day away, it is officially wedding season!
I am so excited to meet all my new beautiful brides, dapper grooms, and well just about everything WEDDING!

I wanted to provide all the couples out there, searching for their photographer with just a little insight.
When searching for the right photographer for your BIG day, I always say, "you will know it when you see it!".

I offer my couples the choice of a premium pkg. with all the frills, or I will build them a custom pkg. to suit all of their needs.
Even if you are on a tight budget, that does not mean in any way that your wedding album has to be dull.
Finding the right photographer, is a challenge but is also fun, just looking at all of the different styles, that are out there!

My style is a blend of contemporary and classic with hints of romantic charm.

I am now booking consultations for march and April.
Space is limited, please contact me today to reserve your date.

Happy planning!

No comments: