Friday, March 11, 2011

Children's photo sessions, my favorite hands down!

I had the privilege of being asked to photograph two adorable little girls, both on the same weekend.
It was so much fun! I have done pictures for both  girls before, and I love being able to watch their growth, through my lens. That is one of the reasons that I love being a photographer!
I wanted to simply watch them. I wanted to document where they are at this stage in their life, and see their pure beauty! Children are by far my most favorite to photograph!
I love the feeling when I know I got "the picture"! The one that will stand out, the one that will make a Mother cry, the one that will be the reminder when they are older, as that is what they looked like at that particular age. I can actually say that I can feel the shot, as it happens!
The thing I love most is how children are so naturally happy with who they are, just happy to be in this life, with the people who love them, always letting their true colours shine!
I could go on and on about the sessions, but instead I will let the pictures speak for themselves.
Please visit the two galleries set aside for these two beautiful children.


I will leave with a quote that I once read and loved!

"We try to teach our children all about life, all the while they are teaching us how to live!"

Candice.

No comments: