Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Let the sun shine !

Now this is what we have been waiting for!
Longer days,a warm sun, and ahh... the feeling of another Manitoba summer approaching!
I am so looking forward to gettiing outside for Family photo sessions again!

I want to really promote Spring photo sessions, especially with all of the adorable stylish rubber boots that are out there!

Maybe in the past getting out in a mucky field might have seemed  bit " icky", I say "BRING IT ON!"

Picture this, you, your kids, all in your favorite rubber boots, playing in the muck, I mean how many of your Family portraits look like that?
NONE? Just as I thought!
Lets make it happen!
Celebrate being a kid with your kids!
I am booking April Family sessions out here in my neck of the woods, if you are brave enough for the mud!

Family session for the entire month of April- $100.00 with a printable cd!

Just my way of saying "Welcome Spring!"


Enjoy the sunshine!

Candice

No comments: