Monday, February 7, 2011

UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENT FOR CANCER CARE MANITOBA FOUNDATION...

I am so excited to present a wonderful fundraising event in support of Cancer Care Manitoba Foundation!
The Event is called "The Beauty Within" and it is going to be so much fun!
The idea came to me and I contacted Cancer Care Manitoba, and well we now have a date set for this important cause. The event will be very unique, the participants will be receiving a 15 minute portrait session with me, but there is a catch....the woman are asked to wear NO MAKEUP!
The focus for this event, is  natural inner beauty under natural light!
The images will be very artistic in nature, and will be presented in black and white form.
I came up with the idea, and wanted to support a cause that is dear to my heart.
We have all been touched by this disease in someway, from someone close to us.

"The Beauty Within"
Date- April 30, 2011
Place- Saint Boniface Cathedral ( 190 de la Cathedral Ave.) Winnipeg.
Time- 8:30am- 4:00pm
Minimum donation - $40.00
( All donations are to be made out to Cancer Care Manitoba Foundation)
All donations must be given to Candice at time of booking, to reserve your session time.
You will receive a tax receipt from Cancer Care Manitoba Foundation.

I will donate my time for the sessions, and editing of all the pictures from the participants.
I will email all the participants, 12  edited pictures within 2 weeks after the event date.
You may have up to 4 people in your session.
All of the photos will be on my website under a special gallery.
You will be required to sign a model release form.
 I f you chose not to take part in the portrait sessions, you can still drop by the day of the event, and donate anyway! There will be a donation box at the event.
100% of all money raised will go directly to Cancer Care Manitoba Foundation.


Please Contact me if you would like to participate.
I will start booking for this event on Feb. 7, 2011.
I have only 30 mini. sessions available, please reserve your session asap to ensure your time.
Sessions start as early as 8:30 am.

Candice Jardine- #204.268.9441
or via email @
http://www.oldcountryroadphotography.ca/ ( contact page for my email address)

With your support, we can make this event a huge success!
I hope to see you there!

No comments: