Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Vintage Inspired Session...

I had one of my most favorite photo sessions of all time last Sunday night!
The vision of a country setting, hints of vintage style, and a beautiful young woman to model for me.
I wanted a special touch with makeup, so I contacted my friend Rimpal from Makeup Expressions, to assist in creating the exact look I was going for. I love that Rimpal, knows exactly how to bring out all of your special beautiful features, never "painting" over you. Even though I wanted pro makeup for this session, I still wanted the look to be fresh and simple.

When I was planning this session out in my mind, I knew right away who i wanted to ask to model for me.
I wanted the right look, and it would have to be a woman who is confident with her own style. I am not a huge fan of "trendy" anything, I just love personal style that reflects you!
Erin was wonderful, she is one of those girls who could leave the house with no makeup on, and still look great! We started the session around 6:30pm and went until we were running out of sunlight.
I LOVE late day sessions, just before sunset, there is a special glow in the sky when everything is about to rest.

The session was relaxed and fun, and I loved every minute of it! I highly recommend that every woman should try a style photo session, just to remind them how beautiful they are!

Words to describe this session?
Fun, vintage, country, sweet, charming, pretty, and pure...

Thank you to Erin & Rimpal for helping me bring my country vintage shoot to life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great job you did Candice!! I know Erin thoroughly enjoyed this day. She felt pampered and special. Everyone should give it a try.