Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A sunny afternoon in the park to celebrate friendship!

The most thoughtful Birthday present ever!

I had the privilege of being asked to photograph two friends, just simply spending some time together to celebrate their friendship!

This present was a well planned out event by {Trisha}, who had emailed me not long ago and asked if I could do this session for her, and of course I jumped at the chance! Trisha had explained to me that her friend Breanne, had a Birthday coming up, and this is what she wanted to give her! I can honestly say that I have never even heard or thought of this style of session before, and I am so grateful I was asked!

The entire session was a surprise to Breanne, right up until we met at the park gates, and then she was told that this was a Birthday present from Trisha!
She was so excited, and Trisha was too!

I wanted to simply focus on the fact that these two friends have something pretty rare...
the kind of friendship we all want! No matter the distance, the two of them have never made that a reason not to spend quality time together!

I love when pictures tell the story, and words are not required, and somehow you can feel the connection through the photograph!

In a world where we all live such busy lives, it`s nice to see people still getting together to share some good times!

I enjoyed every minute of this session, I was laughing right along side them...besides me almost walking into a sleeping bear, it was a blast!

Happy Birthday Breanne! You guys have a pretty wonderful friendship!

1 comment:

English Worksheets said...

Happy birthday!!! And have a great blast friends.