Monday, July 25, 2011

Let the Boudoir begin!

After all the planning & prep...Boudoir is officially on!
I have worked for many months to put together a unique and fun set for your boudoir session!

With my love of vintage, this set will be sure to WOW you!
I have collected many items to create a romantic setting, for the perfect backdrop to the images you have always dreamed of!

If you have thought about it, but really never knew if you could do it, well I am here to tell you "you can!".

I will help you select the perfect style, wardrobe selection and overall look for your session!
I can book your makeup/hair stylist for on location application, and touch ups throughout your entire session so that you look& feel your best!

I will focus on you, and ensure that you are comfortable with your session & photographs!
I have only limited dates for Boudoir sessions, and you can now order my Valentine's  pkg.!

Valentine's Pkg.- Whats included?
You will receive a two hour photo session, along with a high res. disc of all edited images ( approx 24).
- Prop makeup & hair service.
- 1- garage poster print.
Special promo price- $300.00

Get ready, you are going to look amazing!
Contact me today to book your session-
www.oldcountryroadphotography.ca

No comments: