Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Boudoir photo session...give it a try!

I am excited to be offering boudoir photo sessions this July & August!
As always I am putting my own style on this, and am excited to offer a totally unique location for these sessions!

I have been busy drawing up and planning the perfect location & collecting props,
 and now all I need is You!

The sessions will take place at my outdoor studio, and they are going to be a blast!
I know deep down, we all want to see pictures of ourselves, that we can feel good about!
Celebrate being you, and allow your inner beauty to shine through!

I have a pro. makeup artist on board, if you feel that you want that extra little touch to your photographs! I know these sessions will book up fast, so please reserve your session date early!

Two hour boudoir photo session + pro. makeup & high res. disc for reprint as you wish- $200.00

Two hour boudoir photo session & high res. disc for reprint- $100.00

If you book your session before June 10th I will include an 11x14 print of your choice!

A 50 % deposit is required to reserve your session, and the remainder is due at time of session*

No comments: