Tuesday, May 17, 2011

When thinking of your next Family photo session , think COUNTRY!

So it's time to start thinking about a new Family portrait. I am sure there are a hundred other things that you need to do first, however this time it can be fun! I think a Family portrait up on the wall is so important for children!  I know of so many quaint, romantic, beautiful, and unique spots for a wonderful setting for your next photo session. I spend countless hours driving everywhere, in seek of a different location for almost all of my sessions. I discuss style & personality with all of my clients, and use that to pin point a location that reflects a bit of them. Even though my focus is on You, I still like to have a great backdrop, with interest and simple pure beauty! I like to catch moments and just simply watch you and your loved ones interact, that way there is no denying a true honest moment! That to me is what a photograph is really all about. You can pose a few for the fun of it, but at the end of the day, the candid pictures will always be your favorites!

Because I love flowers, plants, and fields...I stay on top of whats in bloom in what area, and this really helps when deciding on your location. Colours, textures, lines, you name it, I am on it!

As a natural light photographer, I rely solely on well natural light! I love the integrity of a shot taken under natural light, I like that features on faces seem to come alive, and you notice little details that you might not have noticed before.

I have said in the past I am not a fan of everyone matching clothing, I really don't like "OK lets all where white t-shirts". I would rather everyone sort of blend, and wear clothing that compliments each other.
ex. greys, browns, tans, and if you want to add a punch of colour, like red, well then just add it in here and there. Dad wears a red tie, Mom wears red shoes, Sister wears a red bow, and Brother wears red hat?
That's just an idea of what I think would make for a fun quirky photo!

I am excited for Summer sessions, to provide you with images to cherish! So fill up the walls in your home with pictures of you and your Family, celebrate Life! There is nothing more pleasant and comforting then walking into a persons home, and you are immediately surrounded by photos on the wall!
No candle or toss cushion or welcome sign tops that!

I am booking now for Family sessions June-Sept 2011.
Reserve your session today to ensure your date!

No comments: