Friday, June 10, 2011

{SMILEY SUNDAY} AT THE PARK!

I wanted to think of a fun way for families to get out, and visit one of the most beautiful parks in the city!
I wanted to be able to offer my clients "mini" photo sessions at a fun location that all children love!
The idea behind 30 min. session's is that it is a perfect amount of time, to capture some real candid moments, while your children are hard at play! As a Mom, I understand how important it is to have candid portraits of our children! I often tell people, the candid ones will always end up as your favorites!

The reason I feel capturing a child at play, is far more important then forcing them to sit and stare at the camera is...you get to see their personality shine!

 It is about them, and catching them doing what they do best...being a kid!

This style of session takes the pressure off the  Parents! It's OK, just let them play!
I will play along side them! You will leave with fun memories, and a collection of true works of art!

I also recommend letting the kids pick out their outfits that day, after all this is about them!
My most favorite thing to do is let my own children dress themselves!
Let her wear stripes and florals! Let him wear that tie with his favorite hockey t-shirt!!!

The best thing we can do as Parents is allow our children to grow, and let them know we LOVE them, for who they are!

{SMILEY SUNDAY}
date- June 26, 2011
location- Kildonan Park playground
session cost- $45.00 (includes a high res. disc of 20 edited images).
session times- starting at 10am- 3pm
I am now booking for this promo. Contact me today, space is limited (Only 10 sessions available).

I will also have a { vintage tea party set, wooden rocking horse & little red wagon} for extra fun!

Candice- 204.268.9441
http://www.oldcountryroadphotography.ca/

No comments: