Friday, June 24, 2011

{rocks & rain} photo session

The inspiration behind this session was a more edgy look, then I have ever done before.
My focus on this session was all about the eyes! I wanted to really magnify how mysterious a persons eyes can actually be.

This was a  really fun session for a person, who has modelled for me since day one, but is now moving out of province. It is not goodbye, just see you down the road kind of thing...

Special thanks to Rimpal Kaler from Makeup Expressions, for her ability to create the exact look I had in visioned for this session! As a photographer, I really have a great appreciation for makeup artists!
They can honestly make or break your pictures, or leave you with a ton of editing!
Thankfully I have worked with Rimpal many times, and I have no worries when she is involved!
I want to say thanks to Lyndy, the model for doing this session, and I know it wont be the last!

It's funny  how you can plan and hope for great weather, but somehow the bad just makes it all better.
The rocks were tough enough to walk on down that steep hill, let alone for Lyndy who was wearing heels, and then add the slippery rain drops!

The gallery for {rocks & rain} is now on my website.
stay tuned for upcoming wedding inspired session on July 7, {summer sweets}!

No comments: